As with many cottages situated in the countryside, the last few miles take a little extra help to get there! Here are a few pointers to get you quickly to our cottage:
- Llaeth Dy Rachel (Rachels Dairy) is situated at the heart our 28 acre smallholding, Rhydafallen, one mile off the B4337 along a little used single track lane.
- After entering Rhydafallen continue down the farm track driveway for about 300 yards before turning right into the cottage’s own driveway.
- After a further 100 yards you will enter the cottage’s large gravelled parking and turning area, with space next to the entrance for ease of loading and unloading.
- From the parking area there are seven steps with a handrail up on to a 4m x 5m raised decking patio. The entrance porch is at the top of the steps and leads through into the kitchen.
- From the kitchen there is one step up into the living/dining room and one more from the living/dining room up into the hallway leading to the bedrooms.
- Outside the French windows there are two shallow steps down onto the decking patio, which is all on one level.
If you have any more questions you would like to ask before setting off, please feel free to contact us