How to book Llaethdy Rachel
Book online here – it’s easy and there’s no booking fee! Also, if you prefer, you can contact us directly, by telephone or e-mail.
- In peak season all weeks are check in/out on Saturdays and available weeks are shown in green
- Out of season short breaks are avaliable and the check in/out day can be varied. Please contact us fo details.
- For cottage rental prices, arrival and departure times and out of season availabilty please hover over the information icon.
- Pets: There is an additional charge of £15 per pet per week or short break. There are no other additional charges.
- Only full weeks can be booked using the calender, but If you would like to book an out of season short break please contact us via our contact form, e-mail or telephone for details.
- To start the booking process select the period of your stay by clicking on the Saturday of arrival and then on the Saturday of departure.
- If you wish to clear or change an unsubmited booking please leave this page and then return to it to restart the booking process.
- After selecting your dates please fill in the booking form and Click “Book Now” to submit your request.
- We will then send you an email containing the details of your booking and instructions on how to pay.
- If you haven’t received a reply shortly after submiting your booking, please contact us directly, by e-mail or phone, to ensure that your request is attended to promply.
Payment details for Llaethdy Rachel (these will be in your email)
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required within seven days to confirm the booking and the balance needs to be with us 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. With your balance payment please send a damages deposit of £100. The damages deposit is fully refundable, subject to there being no breakages or damage and the cottage is left in good order.
What our visitors say…
- 11 Nov 2019Click here to see ALL ReviewsWe have had a lovely Christmas stay at this very comfortable clean cottage. Lovely scenery from wind...
Click an image to take a look around
Contact Details – Paul & Diana Dixon
- Rhydafallen, Talsarn, Ceredigion, SA48 8QP
- 01570 470498
- 07432 656612