How to book Llaethdy Rachel
Book online here – it’s easy and there’s no booking fee! Also, if you prefer, you can contact us directly, by telephone or e-mail.
- In peak season all weeks are check in/out on Saturdays and available weeks are shown in green
- Out of season short breaks are avaliable and the check in/out day can be varied. Please contact us fo details.
- For cottage rental prices, arrival and departure times and out of season availabilty please hover over the information icon.
- Pets: There is an additional charge of £15 per pet per week or short break. There are no other additional charges.
- Only full weeks can be booked using the calender, but If you would like to book an out of season short break please contact us via our contact form, e-mail or telephone for details.
- To start the booking process select the period of your stay by clicking on the Saturday of arrival and then on the Saturday of departure.
- If you wish to clear or change an unsubmited booking please leave this page and then return to it to restart the booking process.
- After selecting your dates please fill in the booking form and Click “Book Now” to submit your request.
- We will then send you an email containing the details of your booking and instructions on how to pay.
- If you haven’t received a reply shortly after submiting your booking, please contact us directly, by e-mail or phone, to ensure that your request is attended to promply.
Payment details for Llaethdy Rachel (these will be in your email)
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required within seven days to confirm the booking and the balance needs to be with us 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. With your balance payment please send a damages deposit of £100. The damages deposit is fully refundable, subject to there being no breakages or damage and the cottage is left in good order.
What our visitors say…
- 12 Aug 2019Click here to see ALL ReviewsOn arrival the first impression was the welcome pack, which is the best we have ever had on any holi...
Click an image to take a look around
Contact Details – Paul & Diana Dixon
- Rhydafallen, Talsarn, Ceredigion, SA48 8QP
- 01570 470498
- 07432 656612